Ad

Cardi B says she would sue the LAPD for attempting to detain her on suspicion of 'drug trafficking.'

Cardi B
Cardi B says she would sue the LAPD for attempting to detain her on suspicion of 'drug trafficking.'
(Courtesy: from The News International, Credit: by WebDesk, Dates: 26 March 2024)

 

Cardi B says she would sue the LAPD for attempting to detain her on suspicion of 'drug trafficking.'

Written by Muhammad Nadeem Khan

Cardi B Plans Legal Action Against LAPD Over Alleged Inappropriate Stop and Search

#NewsReport (from the WebDesk and the other news sources)


Cardi B, the renowned rapper, is gearing up to take legal action against the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) following an incident she described as an inappropriate stop and search. 

In an Instagram Live session on Monday, the 31-year-old artist recounted the distressing ordeal, detailing how the police attempted to arrest her for drug trafficking.


During the live session, Cardi B expressed her outrage, stating, "Yo, I was freaking out. They had me outside for like three hours. They had me getting butt-naked outside. S**t was crazy. It was deada** a movie and whatever, but you already know."

Asserting her intent to pursue legal recourse, Cardi B declared, "I’m about to sue the LAPD." She further emphasized her innocence, questioning the officers' motives, "I told them like, ‘Yo, I’m Cardi B. Like do I look like I gotta sell some s**t?’ Like why would I do that? I would never pull no s**t like that."

Recounting her interaction with the police, Cardi B highlighted the disparity in treatment, noting, "They didn’t believe me. It was some white cops and they ain’t know who I was. They were really tough on me and everything. They said somebody gave them a clue."


Despite the distressing experience, Cardi B expressed her resilience, stating, "Like y’all don’t even f***ing know. I have been going through a lot lately.


(Video Source: Cardi B 'Miami (Enough) Official Video)


However, she lightened the mood by expressing gratitude to her fans for their support of her new song, "Miami (Enough)," and ended the live session with laughter.

The incident has sparked widespread concern and support from Cardi B's fans, with many rallying behind her as she prepares to take legal action against the LAPD.


Organic Hits


coinpayu


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
News