Ad

Miranda Kerr on her decision to shield her kids from media

Miranda Kerr
(Courtesy: from The News International, Credit: by Christina Harrold, Dated: 08 February 2024)

 

Miranda Kerr on her decision to shield her kids from media


Miranda Kerr recently shared insights into the media attention she faced upon becoming a mother during a conversation on Bumpsuit's The Village podcast. Recalling one particular incident with her 13-year-old son, Flynn, whom she shares with ex-husband Orlando Bloom, the former supermodel recounted encountering paparazzi when stepping out.


"It was a time of immense scrutiny," reflected the 40-year-old. "I vividly remember moments when I just wanted to take Flynn to the park without the chaos of paparazzi."


In a rare display of frustration, Miranda admitted, "There was one occasion where I couldn't contain my annoyance, and I ended up flipping them the bird!"


She laughed as she shared, "It was so unlike me, but I felt a need to protect my son from the invasive attention."


Acknowledging the concern from others, Miranda recalled, "People were understandably asking, 'Miranda, are you okay?'"


Expressing her gratitude for her current privacy, Miranda confessed, "That lifestyle wasn't sustainable for me. I'm incredibly thankful to now have the peace and privacy I cherish with my family."


Miranda emphasized her commitment to keeping her personal life shielded from the spotlight, a decision supported by her husband, Evan Spiegel.


"We've consciously chosen to keep our children out of the public eye," explained Miranda. "Maintaining that privacy is paramount to us as a family."


She concluded, "The moments we share together are sacred and belong solely to us."


Organic Hits


coinpayu


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
News