Ad

Johnny Depp discusses his 'tragic' Hollywood career, at the National Film Awards

Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp discusses his 'tragic' Hollywood career, at the National Film Awards.
(Courtesy: from The News International, Credit: WebDesk, Dated: 05 July 2024)

 

Johnny Depp discusses his 'tragic' Hollywood career, at the National Film Awards.

Written by Muhammad Nadeem Khan

Johnny Depp Reflects on His Hollywood Career at National Film Awards

#News Report (from the WebDesk and the other News sources)


Johnny Depp recently opened up about his Hollywood journey during an acceptance speech at the National Film Awards. 

In a pre-recorded message played at the London event on July 4, Depp, who was honored for his role in Jeanne du Barry, expressed his gratitude to the audience.


"Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to speak to you today," said the 61-year-old actor. "I feel very lucky, and I feel very honored that you – all of you – allow me to still continue to do the work that I love to do."

The Pirates of the Caribbean star acknowledged the support of his fans, saying, "The work that I do is inspired by all of you who have been along on this long road and comprehended."

Depp reflected on his career, noting, "It’s always especially humbling when recognition for your endeavors comes directly from the hearts of the people, the hearts and minds who’ve joined me on this long mystical, magical, sometimes tragic – yet never boring journey."

He continued, "I can’t thank you all enough for continuing to allow me to tell the stories that I feel are necessary to be told. And for having stuck with me and my curious collection of characters over these many years."





The Dark Shadows actor also expressed his heartfelt thanks to his fans, adding, "It’s only because of you that I’m here today. I thank you and I send you much love and respect, always."


Depp's role in Jeanne du Barry marks his significant return to the industry following his high-profile defamation case victory against ex-wife Amber Heard in 2022.


Organic Hits


coinpayu


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
News